10 Days Moorea Magic and Tikehau Tranquility Overwater
Buffet breakfast daily, transfers and more
Take an overnight flight from Los Angeles on Thursday and arrive next day to Tahiti. Transfer to the pier and take a ferry to magical Moorea and spend three nights at Intercontinental Moorea Beach Resort and Spa, a four star full service resort. Next transfer back to Tahiti via the ferry and take a noon flight to Tikehau. Spend five nights in an overwater bungalow with ceiling fan or for $500 more per person upgrade to a large air conditioned overwater suite.Valid for travel on select dates from Jan 15-Mar 20, 2018.
- Round trip air from LAX to Tahiti on Air Tahiti Nui
- Round trip ferry from Tahiti to Moorea
- Round trip transfers from airport to hotel/pier in both islands
- Departures from LAX on Thursdays only
- 3 nights at the InterContinental Moorea Resort and Spa in a Lanai Room
- 5 nights at the Tikehau Pearl Beach Resort in a Overwater Bungalow
- Upgrade to air conditioned overwater suite in Tikehau for $500 more per person for the entire stay
- All taxes and service charges except $3 per person per day city tax to be paid directly at hotel
- Valid for travel on select dates Jan 20-Mar 20, 2018
- Strictly based on availability at the time of booking
- Ask for special offer icmoz3tih5
Enter your Zip Code below to locate
a Tahiti Travel Specialist near you.
› Advanced Search
(*) Full payment must be made and tickets must be issued within 72 hours of reservations Single supplement applies Strictly subject to availability at the time of booking When promotional fares for air or hotel are sold out at the time of reservation, next level of fares will apply. Prices may increase. Major credit cards accepted; credit card authorization is required Air ticket is non-refundable once ticketed. Air ticket change fee of $200 per person; plus other penalties and fees for hotel and land arrangement revisions. Pacific Holidays' general cancellation policy applies. Optional Travel Insurance not included. Hotel upgrades, air upgrades, additional hotel nights, and extensions to all other islands, and add-on air fares from various US cities are available.